View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #59
Bigballsofpaint
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jay

Motorcycle(s): 2015 636 ABS - 69 Honda 305

And before the thread got derailed, i appreciated your input but said i didnt want slicks. For chris, i said i didnt want a wet/dry combo even though the thought crossed my mind, but he also gave normal options.

Your arguement for stock wheels was simply, because that what the race org says. I dont belong to an organization so i dont need to go by any certain guidelines. Maybe if your org would allow the use of other sized rims and tires you would go with them? How would i know unless i ask?

Other people may also have other rim/tire combinations, so i wanted to see if they would chime in as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.s View Post
let me give the playbyplay

post 2, i say go stock wheels, get slicks. <-- viable option. in other words a real answer
post 3, stay with stock wheels.
post 7, stay with stock wheels
post 9, i say go with stock wheels, get slicks. <-- viable option. in other words a real answer
post 14, smith says get a wet tire. <-- viable option. in other words a real answer
post 18, i give more viable tire options, further explain why to stick with stock wheels. <-- more viable options. in other words a real answer
post 19, smith agrees, stay with stock wheels. suggests similar options but most are more street oriented <-- viable option. in other words a real answer
post 20, someone recomends a shinko <-- viable option. in other words a real answer
post 23, me, buy rosso 2s, dont buy the wheels. <-- viable option. in other words a real answer
Trailorboy, i will definitely buy another motor now. Possibly a 300 with the wiring harness, great answer to another question i didnt ask!
Bigballsofpaint is offline   Reply With Quote