View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2013, 09:42 PM   #142
Brian
ninjette.org sage

Name: Brian

Motorcycle(s): 08 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by NevadaWolf View Post
Brian, I am seriously beginning to suspect you are nothing more than a troll. You have flat out ignored every bit of advice that riders far more experienced than you have given. You have stated that you are far more interested in the looks vs the safety of being on a bike.
A troll? I have listened to all of you and eventually agreed with everything you said. I was stating my own opinion about how it needs to be (wear full gear & expect the worst) vs How it's supposed to be (chill the fk out and enjoy the ride). Theyre 2 different things and I'm just giving my opinion on it. I said it's extremely dangerous and I need to be expecting the worst to happen.

I see all the tragic stories and there's no way I can get them out of my head but you guys don't know me and can't suspect i'm a complete idiot through a couple posts on the forum. I've been shopping a lot for the gear I don't have right now so I have plenty of time until the weather gets nicer (and plenty of money to make) before I take my course / pursue my license. I don't know why this thread is continuing with you guys bashing me to death.. I'm sure we all want to look cool on our motorcycles and that's why we get cool helmets to match the bike and a cool jacket that meets our own function / style standards. If you all are pointing fingers at me thinking I'm the only one look ****ing elsewhere and at everybody else who rides a motorcycle. YOURSELF included. As I stand by what I said before motorcycles are meant to look cool, that's just how they were designed, live with it. I invested my whole bank account into this little 250 because they're freaking awesome, mine sounds awesome, looks awesome, and I love to ride. + They're wicked cheap compared to a nice car. Totally a good investment in my book.

I don't want to get hurt or killed! What the hell? It's our instinct to protect ourselves you think I don't already know this?..... It's still going to get pounded in my head after every accident / mistake I ever make by my whole family. I understand. Yes, I do. You may not believe it!!