Quote:
Originally Posted by CZroe View Post
1) How old are you???
2) Male or Female???
Male
3) What year is your 250???
4) How long have you had your 250???
Almost one year
5) Is it your main transportation, or mostly for playing???
Primary transportation; don't even own a car
6) Do you tour with it, or do you have a different bike for that???
Took it all the way across the country. Also drove it 600 miles from the dealer to get home.
7) Why did you choose the 250, and not something bigger???
Simple: Price and fuel economy. No larger bike can match it in both categories.

That's the same day I bought mine. It was the last shipment of '08 bikes and this particular dealer got four of them (540 miles away!) a few days earlier. After another dealer told me mine was canceled, I called those guys one day after the unexpected shipment arrived, which was just in time to reserve the last one. It was "unexpected" because they were not supposed to receive the orders from another dealer they purchased due to Kawasaki rationing bikes per dealer (due to demand). I lucked out, but I wasn't about to give up. That was actually the third dealer where the first sold a my bike to someone else. I had a deposit on it and called every day asking if it had arrived. It was no accident. Georgians, avoid Cycle City Powersports in Newnan. Their service and accessories departments seem fine, but SCREW the sales staff.

HA! Lemme ask... was MPG a consideration?

Wait, I know that not all regions got all colors for 2008, but did you guys actually get different colors for 2009? I ask because, though you say "2009," it appears that you have a "Kawasaki Green" bike when they only make the Special Edition Green/White/Black for 2009. I've heard that in the UK the vehicle registration shows the year it was purchased regardless of the year model, but I'd be hard to imagine an unsold '08 staying in the shop for five months (Kawi canceled the rest of the '08s at the beginning of August).
Delivery of the Special edition ion green model to Switzerland was from the beginning of May I would not have bought one as I don’t like it. I was at the Zurich bike show in February and they did not have the special edition on display or any mention of it.