View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2014, 06:37 PM   #63
Sirref
Private Joker

Name: Ben

Motorcycle(s): '99/'01 Ninja 250 "sketchy", '13 Ninja 300 "yoshi", '03 GSXR 600 "merlin"

MOTM - Mar '14
that's better than what I've got
My typical schedule, 4-8am work(mon-fri), 9-3 classes, 5-10/12 (depending on the night) work(this job 4x/week typically fri-mon with one shift tue/wed/thurs at random). Use ninjette across the day via laptop/phone. 18 credit hours in economics (boring ass **** hahaha) As money and time free themselves up I go snowboarding in the winter/mtb in the summer and collect gear/parts for my bike year round as I can. My car is currently not functional though I may be able to buy the parts in the next few weeks and fix it myself. Oh and I commute 40 miles each way to get to school. commute roughly 15 miles to my morning job and 10 miles to my afternoon job (all these distances are from my home)

The vast majority of the time I am either working, working on schoolwork, riding my bike, or playing with my dog. I don't really have time to spend with my friends even though I would love to. The closest (geographically) friend to my home that I have lives 22 miles away.
Sirref is offline   Reply With Quote