Old February 27th, 2014, 05:47 PM   #44
alex.s
wat

Name: wat

Motorcycle(s): wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by old3 View Post
And if it flips you believe you have some sort of control as to where you are going and what your legs and arms will do? You will most likely be a rag doll. Nice to have a plan, but at that point there is not much you can do.

Low side at 35 and let me know!

How often have you crashed? Seriously? 35 was like falling from a third story window. Thankfully I held the bike and was simply dragged to a stop.
i've crashed 7 times. 35 is barely sliding on the ground and is slower than all of my crashes except for the first two (first one was the first day i got the bike, and the other was getting hit by a car so i wasn't going fast)

you weigh less than a bike right?

do you know how mass works? what friction does? big things take more to slow down or speed up. separating yourself from the bike means you will slow down faster than it will. which means it goes off in front of you and flips and goes and does whatever the **** its going to do, and you get a nice view of it while you're sliding because you're going slower than the bike. if you tried to hold on to it what do you think would happen?

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.