Thread: just so happens
View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2014, 10:00 PM   #1
komohana
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Steve

Motorcycle(s): 05 GSX-R 600 2003 EX250: Woodcraft Bars, Levers, Mirrors, Shim'd Mixture, Synthetic, '08 Rear Shock

just so happens

SO! i went to look at the motorcycle today. (referenced below)
going in i had 2 concerns. one was wondering how much 'apart' the bike was, and hoping that whatever has been removed is nearby. secondly, the bike is in Kalaheo town, and it tends to rain ALOT more there than where i live on the west side. i hoped the bike was under cover.
as the picture shows, it's under cover...in fact the bike and parts boxes were buried under other...shtuff. the owner was in the process of changing out ALL the plastics..from tip to tail, and had installed a brand new yosh pipe that ya really cant see. he has another brand new muffler in the box...looks like a different color..or darker. anyway...the pipe and plastics alone gotta be near or over the $2,500 she's asking. the bike went down on the right side at slow speed, and judging from the damage to the stock exhaust it seems to have been mostly cosmetic. the new plastics are red, black and silver matching the tank. no cracks..no leaks..rear tire is on the worn side .. no biggie

blue books for just under $4,700

SOLD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by komohana View Post
...mentioned a bike she's selling for her son who is in the military and wants it sold...ok so this lady happens to be someone my wife pet-sits for from time to time. i know her too but didn't know she had a son

so i go and see her...2005 Suzuki GSXR 750 she says...adding 'its apart'

'aahh...HOW apart is it?'
'oh..no...not like that...he was in the process of adding parts but didn't finish'
oh... OH ... OK
i'll get to see it on sunday...letcha know how goes

oh yeah she's asking $2,500
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gsxr750.jpg (124.4 KB, 26 views)

Remember when sex was safe
and motorcycles were dangerous?
komohana is offline   Reply With Quote