Thread: just so happens
View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2014, 02:07 AM   #5
komohana
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Steve

Motorcycle(s): 05 GSX-R 600 2003 EX250: Woodcraft Bars, Levers, Mirrors, Shim'd Mixture, Synthetic, '08 Rear Shock

hey howzit tc
mahalo!

you are right on several points ...
when i decided to own another bike, (which is the 250 i have now), i had to put money aside on the chance that what i wanted may end up being off-island. re: Oahu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by corksil View Post
...Out here, seems like bikes are for show. When enough money piles up, people buy bikes because they seem like a showy-flashy-look-at-how-cool-i-am toy. But they don't end up riding them much, or crash -- and then they sit.
See that here as well, and it seems that the 'cool-toy' crew has been falling off their machines more...though not fatal, still gives some people the impression that 'we're ALL like dat'!
Quote:
Originally Posted by corksil View Post
We are also somewhat lacking in roads to let the machine open up, but 4am and good headlights usually do the trick.

i DID hear that maui's traffic scene is all...DAKINE..but make no mistake we've got our fair share of ... obstacles to overcome. this is what makes the 250 even more enjoyable...i may not be the fastest joe on the road, but when i DO wanna pass you..

I CAN

thanx again and keep an eye out for that CBR...
may be closer than ya think

Remember when sex was safe
and motorcycles were dangerous?
komohana is offline   Reply With Quote