Old March 27th, 2014, 08:50 AM   #21
rojoracing53
Fast-Guy wannabe

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja250, 2011 RM-Z250, 2004 NSR50,

MOTM - Jan '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith12 View Post
^^^ First says a track day is not optimal, then offers a track day on a NSR 50?!?!?! Sort of conflicting imho, can you help me understand? With a join date of 2012, 700+ posts and has attended a level 1 school, I think we can take some things for granted, maybe...

Can't she get a rental in the Vegas area (FLAP)? Also, CSS has the BMW rental option.
A trackday on a bike even more intimidating then the 300 wouldn't have the effect on confidence I was looking for. Plus on a rented BMW you'll still have that fear of crashing the bike and having to pay for repairs to the bike or worse yourself. A trackday on a 50 is about as fearfull as going for a ride on a bicycle plus they'd not qualifactions needed. Plus if you do crash 1,2 or more times you'll probably be fine and so will the bike.

OP is hinting that even though they've done level one at a trackday there have been some recent changes to their situation and seem to have set them back to stage one. I'm not saying don't do the planned CSBS, I'm recommending branching out and trying a few other things that could have other benefits. I offer in person instruction to anyone in my region but sadly they isn't the case here.
rojoracing53 is offline   Reply With Quote