View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2014, 12:55 AM   #10
KawiKid860
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Murphey

Motorcycle(s): 2002 Honda 919, 2004 Ninja 500R NAKED

Why would you wish injury on this guy? Yeah he was being an asshole, so what. Don't stoop to their level and wish injury on someone else. The woman driving the car was being stupid too, she was provoking him and devoting attention to recording some jerk rather than paying attention to the road. They were both being idiots, and both have partial fault in this. The way that truck slid out could have injured a lot of innocent people.

If the guy wasn't such a jerk and the woman didn't take his aggressive driving so personal, this would've never happened. Had she just moved over and let him go by, everyone would have had a better day. Or maybe he would have still spun out but it would have been entirely on him in that case.

I just get so tired of grown ass adults acting like immature little children over the most trivial things that they won't even care about in the next five minutes if they could just learn to let it go.

/rant over, I'm gonna follow my own advice and let it go. Have a nice day everyone!
KawiKid860 is offline   Reply With Quote