Old April 18th, 2014, 02:35 PM   #15
JohnnyBravo
Certifiable nontundrum

Name: Harper

Motorcycle(s): 2013 SE NINJA 300

MOTM - Sep '13, Sep '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokesonyou24 View Post
well, I smoke a blu e-cig. Not sure if that counts or not...

I like it. The cartridges are dirt cheap compared to regular smokes, about $12 for 5, and 1 cartridge is equivalent to 1 pack. It's still nicotine, I never have to worry about a lighter (though I still carry a couple) and I can smoke inside public places.
It counts. Cigarettes sure did get expensive! I don't really think they should have been banned in places, but I'm glad for E-cigs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubshaft View Post
A friend of mine is stuck on that flavor. I usually use Watermelon Ice from Madvapes.
MadVapes watermelon Ice is good stuff as well I have lots of different flavors I'm trying at the moment, unicorn blood was just the last one I got before that post. I'm on vape nectar = blue dream now... It's pretty durn good as well. I forgot the name of the Carmel popcorn stuff I tried, but I will more than likely be getting some more of that in the future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rasta View Post
The full consequence of e-cigs aren't quite known yet. On behalf of future generations of people, I would like to thank all of you for being the guinea pigs
Y'all welcome
Quote:
Originally Posted by corksil View Post
^^ Yeah I noticed more throat irritation from the e-cig than I did from actual smoke. I'll see if I can dig up something I wrote reviewing my first impression..
That really depends on the flavor / brand of juice you get... I had some vaporX vanilla that tore my throat all up, other than that, I really haven't seen any issues
JohnnyBravo is offline   Reply With Quote