View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2014, 07:01 PM   #129
EsrTek
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): '13 300

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbryant View Post
I must have missed something here... If you are addressing my post #116 through Chris, that was trying to simply assist you, I will address it directly, as I am completed confused by your post above.

"Flashing" would indeed be somewhat redundant to the Micro Programmer. Why you would think it would be "bigger improvement than the Fuel moto device", I really have no idea why you would think that? If you would like to explain why, with your "limited understanding", I'll be happy to address it. There are a whole list of pro/con reasons.

As far as why you are "kinda getting me annoyed now" - you received a recommendation. That's it. That's all. The decisions are ultimately yours. Your asking questions. Opinions, and hopefully helpful ones, are being suggested.

You are indeed saving even more money by purchasing the Micro Programmer, as there is an extra $25.00 discount. Whether you consider that to be on the Exhaust or Programmer, is somewhat a moot point (right?).

I extended you an offer of a 2 week extension. Your situation was compelling and I wanted to extend an offer of assistance. So far, to you and to you alone. If you are that annoyed at (exactly what I am still completely confused about...) anything to do with this GB, by all means drop out. I most definitely do not want anyone to feel like they are being pressured or disrespected on any aspect whatsoever of this GB. It's something that is supposed to be a good thing for the membership, that I do not do for any other forum.

Please feel free to PM me, if there is something I am missing here and/or I can be of assistance.
I'm not annoyed w/ you nor meant that at anyone directly. In fact I highly respect you and what you've done for our community and bikes...

It just seemed like multiple ppl trying to tell me not to run the exhaust w/o the A/F mods.
When I never ever implied I intended to...admittedly it just struck wrong cord w me, however that was the annoying part I was meaning. (hope that clears it up)

As for the confusion, I am myself, about which A/F mod is 'better'.
I am under impression ECU Flash is because it is a direct change, doesn't need another device to interface w stock ecu, and supposedly better gains.
As for this I welcome any and all info, as I admittedly only can go off other riders opinions (which help, but I still like hard info I can point back to) and is why I said I need to research which is 'better'.

As for the next bit... I'm not sure where you're going w the extension bit....
I am VERY grateful for that!! I was needing to so I CAN buy both at once (if the Fuel Moto is way I decide to go). I was contemplating waiting on the Fuel Moto A) so I can research B) so I didn't need the 2 week grace period at all.

As I understand a GB for an exhaust, if I bought solely the Fuel Moto at this time (provided I could only do 1). Then I have no need to do so through a GB that is for the exhaust....It's simple logic to me. I guess what your saying is I can buy the Fuel Moto SOLELY through GB and still get in on discount??
I wouldn't expect that NOR ask for it!
And that is why I posted what I did, as it didn't make sense for me to be in the GB for that reason.

So to be clear... I want the exhaust, it has been my plan for the bike before I even had the bike.
I planned on buying the exhaust within 3 mo's, as putting out 2.6k cash hurts. Then I seen this GB and tried to push it through my budget plans.
Sorry for all confusion, all I was trying to convey was, I am unsure of which A/F mod to choose and I maybe adding the Fuel Moto on to GB order before it ends!
I planned on doing my own research, so I wasn't just going of other s opinions. Also I didn't expect you would be able or willing to provide such info, nor would I expect to get that from you or any company. As I assumed much would be on your sites.
EsrTek is offline   Reply With Quote