Motofool
Daily Ninjette rider

Name: Hernan

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250

MOTY - 2016, MOTM - Dec '12, Jan '14, Jan '15, May '16
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kscreations08 View Post
Thats just about right. Play by play. Keep in mind that when you pull that clutch in, the bike drops further in. Momentary "ohshitgottasaveit", little bit too much throttle and let that clutch lever out too fast and the bike SHOOTS vertical it came up so fast it threw my right foot off the peg. buuutttt... I didn't drop it and I didn't fall off Who on here keeps quoting the Bruce Lee "Be like water" thing? lol smooooth
Kevin,

Next time, try using only throttle and rear brake, leaving the clutch and front brake alone.

Throttle opening can be kept more or less constant while you modulate the rear brake: more brake makes the bike fall into the turn, less brake stands the bike up and out of the turn.

Rolling on a straight line, you can move at almost 0 mph using the same technique.

P.S.- Note what foot Capt Crash puts down.

https://www.ninjette.org/forums/show...2&postcount=33
Motofool is offline   Reply With Quote