Thread: Hi! I am Sunny!
View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2008, 07:35 PM   #1
BlueTyke
So slow I'm first!

Name: Sunny

Motorcycle(s): 06 Kawasaki Ninja EX250

Smile Hi! I am Sunny!

Hello! My name is Sunny and I have a very bad incurable virus known as Motorcycleitis. There is medication for it, thank God! Her name is Tyke. A 2006 Ninja 250. We are from California, Northern, and have relocated to Maryland (Yeah I know pretty stupid... more on that later!)

Tyke and I are an adventuresome duo! We rarely stay within one hundred miles of our home so I am always out and abouts, given good weather. On the East Coast good weather is sometimes hard to find under the thunder and lighting storms.

I do tend to post up my ride reports on various different forums but you can always check them out on my bikerworlds page (Myspace for bikers really)

www.bikerworlds.com/liltyke

I have lots of photos of Tyke and myself. The one in my Avitar for example. That was taken this past June. Following are a few more of my favorites.

Tyke and I at Pescadaro State Beach, California

Pretty Boy Dam, Maryland

We have this tendency to find the odd, or it finds us... It so happens we went looking for this one. It is a Shoe House behind us

Anyway... Tyke recently, yesterday, hit a snag. Something is wrong with her and I haven't had a moment to diagnose the problem yet but when I do and when she is all fixed up you better believe we will be back out on the roads!
BlueTyke is offline   Reply With Quote