View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2014, 01:49 PM   #1
Falcor
The Luck Dragon

Name: William

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja ZX-6R B/W

So I finally found one and had to jump on it.

The local dealer finally had a white and black ZX-6r so I went in as soon as they opened and stayed there all day negotiating and I think I got a great deal.

It even came with the full Yoshimura fender eliminator kit which looks really nice and high quality, and it came with the solo seat cowl. I made sure to get the stock rear seat from them as well. It also came with a 4 year extended warranty from the previous customer .

Let me start off by saying this bike is freaking amazing. The power is everywhere throughout the rev range, slipper clutch is a beautiful thing, and did I mention it's balls fast (testing of speed and size of balls was done responsibly)?

I am so grateful I did the 24k miles on my 250 before stepping up though, because dear god anyone who starts off on a bike like this would just be asking for trouble in my opinion. The 250 helped me get all my essential skills down and then some and it did that greatly without giving much fuss and I beat the crap out of that thing.

I've been trying to ride it but it's pretty hot out and my back hurts from sitting bad all day and being on a SS doesn't help lol. I've probably already put around 150 miles in 2 days though.

Well, I guess I better show her off .

Falcor is offline   Reply With Quote