View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2014, 10:10 PM   #1
Vad18
ninjette.org member

Name: Vadim

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250

Chinese Ebay Fender Eliminator

So I did not make any closeups of the eliminator, but I could later tommorow. I just have a general look from behind the bike. But to start off, the eliminator cost $56.55. Took 9 days to get from china to Washington, and was packaged well. There was no manual, but that was stated in the AD, but it came with a LED plate light, all bolts and extras required to fit the eliminator, and the kit it self. I had some trouble assembling since there was no guide, but I went back to the page where I bought it, and just looked at the factory pictures, which did help. The fit looks great, just had to cut wires for the plate light to refit to the LEDs. Other than that you can use the stock signals, but the brackets that hold the signals don't really look good since they were tilted to inward making the signals turn towards the bike, \-/ like that instead of the stock -=-, I had to drill a bit to make the brackets go on a bit straighter, so now the signals go like this, /=\. It looks good, the plate LED lights looks cheap but its really bright. The only downside is that the light does not seem to really shine on the plate as much, but instead shine out like the brake light. But it makes me be seen better at night.

BEFORE KIT:

Heres the link to the item: http://www.ebay.com/itm/300757267716...84.m1439.l2649

This is what the bike looks like with it:

Vad18 is offline   Reply With Quote