View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2014, 06:15 PM   #7
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Yikes. It has been a long time.

I started a new job almost a year ago and my coworker unexpectedly quit, leaving me working open to close 7 days a week for almost a year! That's 12 hours a day that I am in my private office completely disconnected (no personal phones, no Internet). I call it "my dungeon."

I never knew it would go on this long and never would have agreed to it if it weren't for that elusive light at the end of the tunnel... which they kept extending over and over. I thought expanded holiday hours would force them to hire some backup for me and, well they did, but they fired him almost as soon as he was done training (he's actually a member here as well).

They finally hired someone last month but I had a year's-worth of things that I needed a day off to do. I have been too swamped with people begging for iPad, iPod, and iPhone repairs to even think about the Ninjette until today. Of course, the battery was ruined from a year of disuse. That's why I'm here today: to start a thread about my search for a replacement.

Thanks for thinking about me while I was gone. Even my neighbors thought I fell off the face of the Earth!

Last futzed with by CZroe; May 7th, 2014 at 07:41 PM.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote