View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2014, 12:14 PM   #6
InvisiBill
EX500 full of EX250 parts

Name: Bill

Motorcycle(s): '18 Ninja 400 • '09 Ninja 500R (selling) • '98 VFR800 (project) • '85 Vulcan VN700 (sold)

MOTM - Aug '15
For whatever it's worth, ColorRite lists "Lime Green" as the only green color for both the '13 and '14 300. That color is listed as manufacturer code 777, which is the same as the suffix on the parts you listed (just more credence that it's correct info).

It might be easiest to just get the factory-color paint and paint whatever is the wrong color. If you're completely anal about getting "100% factory correct" stuff for your not-actually-available-from-the-factory configuration, this isn't quite that. However, it should all match, and also gives you options that you can't get OEM (like clearcoating all/no decals or painting parts green that "should be" but were never offered in that color).

Looking up stuff on Partzilla, it looks like most of the pieces are $100-$200 each. The tank alone is $590 MSRP, $450 on Partzilla. Lord knows I've spent way more than I needed to on things to make sure they were just right, but if you want real OEM, new parts, I think you're looking at a pretty good chunk of cash. It'll probably be cheaper to just have all the necessary parts (and maybe just toss in all the body parts to make sure they match perfectly) professionally resprayed to the factory color.
InvisiBill is offline   Reply With Quote