View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2014, 05:48 AM   #964
Sirref
Private Joker

Name: Ben

Motorcycle(s): '99/'01 Ninja 250 "sketchy", '13 Ninja 300 "yoshi", '03 GSXR 600 "merlin"

MOTM - Mar '14
@Blue_Monster thank you for the advice, the camaro is really on there because my uncle is a gm sales rep for north america and I can get it cheap, it's not really my style but it's cheaper than everything else on the list to me. The brz is my favorite though it's a little under-powered stock, it's tons of fun to drive (I've driven one) unfortunately it's the most expensive of the bunch to me.

I'm considering the t.c. because it's basically the mazdaspeed3 without the power or the price, it's the cheapest of the bunch and would basically be me settling.

The speed3 is definitely the best all around vehicle of the bunch once I get rid of that ridiculous smiley face hahaha.
@ForceofWill the focus st is a car that I've been considering as well, it's basically the same thing as the mazdaspeed3 except with the way it's set up I can't put an aftermarket tow hitch on it like I can all of the other cars to tow my bike to the track until I get a beater truck, I'd just get the beater truck and be done with it but I'd rather not drive one on a regular basis, that's just me being a bit picky hahaha
Sirref is offline   Reply With Quote