View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2014, 06:06 AM   #6
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by choneofakind View Post
start on those sites. Find the parts they use. Then go cruise ebay.
Thanks!

Quote:
Why two? why not a single bixenon on the low side and a Silverstar halogen on the hi beam side. You'll have hi and lo beam from the bixenon, plus you'll have additional spot light from the halogen high beam side. Unlike going with dual bixenon projectors, this will also give you a mixture of light from the halogen, which makes color recognition easier. That's my only issue with HID bulbs, they only give off light at a specific wavelength, so colors are a little more washed out.
Because I have to paint over or remove the reflector. That's the side with the worst corrosion which, as you recall, is the whole impetus for spending any money at all on this.

Quote:
Instead of the same projector light pattern that is twice as bright, it will also give you two beam patterns. The OE high beam can't be that bad can it?
Wouldn't the bi-xenon projectors give me two beam patterns with a moving shutter?
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote