View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2009, 05:47 PM   #8
ninjabrewer
dirty old man

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): Blue '08 Ninja 250

I have a backpack and have used it frequently when I know I am going to the store to buy something, ya know "guy shopping" But I just bought a tail bag last week. The bag pack for anything more than really short trips, ie 10-15 min, literaly kills my back/neck/shoulder, so I got the tail bag to take the weight off. I had looked at tank bags but our tanks are not that big so I figured they wouldn't hold much. My bike is my only form of transport at the moment and I go to the beach rather frequently, and taking everything in a bike pack was a major pain in the neck, pun intended.

Helmet, depending on where I am at. So far I have been locking it to the hook under the rear cowling and have had no problems, but it depends on the area.

Parking, depends on where I am at. Usually, I park in the middle of the spot, but kinda toward the side so another biker can use the spot also.

Deodorant, just take a bath about every saturday night and you'll be fine.

nb