Old June 2nd, 2014, 02:49 PM   #9
CC Cowboy
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by accumack View Post
Kinda stupid and immature on your part to risk 135 mph on public roads. Just to show your b*lls. The cage wasn't the problem you were!
flame away!
Looking at your list of bikes you'll never have the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikromo View Post
A deserted country road. Flame me all you want, I'm 63 years old and have been riding for 50 years. I road raced when younger, off road raced until age 58. In all my years of riding (and I ride alot) I've only had 1 bike/car wreck (cager turned left in front of me, and I still almost missed her) at age 19 (totaled my 1971 Norton Commando). Funny thing is, I've never stopped having those days where I just feel like a hooligan and have to wring it out. I pick my places, and although my limits are fairly high, I do ride within them (my limits, not the laws). I own 4 bikes and only 2 of them are slow, my ninjette, and my 1970 Moto Guzzi 750 Ambassador (still faster than most Harleys, Ha Ha). I got addicted to speed at a very young age, and I just can't give it up. I'll probably go out in a bloody slide, but yaknow, I've always kinda expected to. Just hope I don't take anyone with me. Ain't gonna stop now!
Tushay!

Old guys rule!