View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2014, 06:42 PM   #37
corksil
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: TC

Motorcycle(s): A lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake View Post
This question goes out to anyone that has tried this supplement.
My energy levels have been kinda low lately. I need a boost. HHmm... a legal one.
Unless I'm mistaken, fish oil is cheaper.

When I started taking it I noticed a slight boost in mood and outlook (lol, slight) -- and a clearer mind. I felt less mentally cluttered. I could think more clearly it seemed.

There's all kinds of "magic pill" supplements out there, don't believe the hype. Do the research, study the science of nutrition, examine your diet, and then try things. Supplements are cheap.. I'm talking about calcium/magnesium, b-complex, fish oil, glucosamine (good for the joints), but watchout when you start taking stuff with flashy labels and infomercials and "___celebrity takes this supplement!"

And after all of my research, cocaine will give the best "boost", meth for the extended "boost" (stay out of psychosis), opiates for the mellowing sleepy happy, cannabis for confused lack of productivity, benzos for the IDGAF attitude, alcohol for self-confidence and pain relief...

Not advocating you go for the stronger stuff, but hey cut to the chase and skip the snake oil. >.<