View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2014, 04:12 PM   #12
Baron
Urban Legend

Name: Baron

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250R SE - Circe

I F***** up

Day IDK

I recently got promoted to supervisor, which means catching up on a lot of things and no time to post here, which I rather regret.
Update : Down shifting is a problem. I can't seem to get the hang of it, then again I haven't had much time to practice. Needless to say the next few sessions will focus on that.

I F***** up

Normal routine, wasn't able to go to the parking lot so I stuck to the streets near my home. More or less deserted during that time of the day. practising breaking and turning at slow speeds(parking lot seemed easier, streets not so much, Maybe I was a bit nervous, I don't know.)

I was turning the bike on the street, nothing new, didn't engage the clutch, engaged the front brake with the throttle still in(least that's what I think happened, still kinda foggy on what happened) and Circe fell on her left side. Good thing was that I was going slow so.....well I kind of controlled it didn't fall fall.

Nyhoo so the turn signal got punched it. I got it home, removed the fairing and put it back in it's place. I reinforced the inside of the fairing and so far it's not budging a bit. Seeing Circe this way did make me go

That being said, I did order the left hand side mirror, the side fairing is going to cost me 500$...so not now, maybe once I know for certain that I am not going to do something stupid. Also I ordered the ColorRite Touch-up Pen Complete Repair Package, so hopefully I'll be able to deal with it.

Can't believe I did something this idiotic. Oh well.

--

--

--

--
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote