View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2014, 09:42 AM   #1
Bigballsofpaint
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Jay

Motorcycle(s): 2015 636 ABS - 69 Honda 305

Front suspension

Im looking for some insight from the track gurus here. While i know i can do nothing and be fine for my first track day, like most of us ive still tried to gather parts to prepare. The one thing im up in the air about is the front suspension. I have pre load adjusters already. I keep reading to get springs and emulators, but if i can avoid tearing the forks off and still get a good setup out of it, i would like to just get a set of springs and change the oil in the front. From what i have gathered RT .80 springs are what i should run, im about 185 geared up. I have a GSXR shock for the rear and will order the dog bones this week. Thought? Springs and pre load adjusters will be a good upgrade? Or go for the gold and the use of emulators will make that big of a difference?

The reason im considering this is because i have not installed the pre load adjusters, so since i have to take the caps off already, it makes sence to do the springs and oil. While doing the emulators i need to tear into the forks completely.
Bigballsofpaint is offline   Reply With Quote