View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2014, 01:25 PM   #17
az3200
ninjette.org member

Name: AZ

Motorcycle(s): 2002 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggrotech View Post
I'm in the same boat as OP with a few extras that he hasnt mentioned haha. Job doesnt give a ****, ur there to do teh slave labor work and if ur not there theres a good chance of losing ur job. He gets an earfull for calling in 1 day, how bad do you think itd be if he said he was taking the whole week off O.O
Haha exactly. That's why I'm still home. I decided not to risk losing my life, getting hurt, or making my transportation issues even worse by having my bike impounded while my car is 15 miles away with a bad starter and nobody to get rides from. My job doesn't care about me or my issues, only that i'm there when they want me to be.

I was talking to a friend today telling them what happened. I got pulled over in the neighborhood a few months back when my registration had just expired. My friend told me that it's in the computer that I was pulled over, So if they see that and see that I still haven't gotten my registration renewed they probalby wouldn't let me go a second time.

I know I should have gotten my bike fixed up sooner, but I really didn't expect my car to just die on me.

Heres a pic. It's about 2 months old, so the tire is worse now. I put probably 50 miles on it in the past two months tooling around the neighborhood, riding it once week just to help keep everything moving. I'd take a picture of the strip of thread showing down the middle, but I slyly camouflaged it with black spray paint. the strip of threads showing is almost making a full circle around the tire now.
az3200 is offline   Reply With Quote