View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2014, 06:05 AM   #26
choneofakind
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: .

Motorcycle(s): .

MOTM - Feb '13, Feb '14
INNNNNNNN!!

K y'all, I have a job that looks like it's good for the whole summer. I'm in for either one (or both) of the proposed dates in July. Heck, even if I only ride one of the two, I'll likely still show for both and goof off with a bicycle and Chris's camera from the infield.

I just had to cancel a ride because of my uber terrible tires. Center of the rear had only 0.28mm of tread depth and a couple big cuts in it!! and to think I was about to go for a couple hours ride!! Both are 2 years old and have 6000+ miles and 3 track days on them. No shame in replacing both at the same time.

Anyhow, new set of Diablo Scoots looks to be about $150. Intiminators for the front end look about $150. Track day should be about $200, $300 if I do both days. I think I'm still good on gear. Pads are good. DOT5.1 is good. Coolant is still good, oil just got changed, prepping for track should be as simple as checking all my bolts and getting out the RTV. Let's do this! Chone is in and is gonna ask Grannie for $$$ if needed IWANNAGOFAST!!!

@Sirref, you still in buddy?! Get ready!
choneofakind is offline   Reply With Quote