Old June 23rd, 2014, 09:55 PM   #30
alex.s
wat

Name: wat

Motorcycle(s): wat

MOTM - Oct '12, Feb '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
You must be a pro.. Tell me how the cop in OP's post could have avoided being cut off like that, other than braking, imagine him going 10mph faster than he was. Were wings going to come out of his exhaust pipe and lift him to safety?
well, i have around 25k miles of lane splitting through LA traffic. (i commuted 120 miles each day through terrible traffic) does that make me a pro? news flash, cars don't turn into the side of other cars in traffic. (unless they are intentionally trying to block you like in the video you posted) they turn into gaps in traffic. you can easily line up all your passes so they happen only when people are directly next to other cars. addressing your whole riding on the right shoulder, that's really stupid. people expect that to be the "this is where i'm pulling over to stop" place. literally nobody except bicyclists who are driving a car look before pulling there, including motorcyclists. i could go on and on but i'm not going to because you haven't even tried to do any sort of reading on how to lane split.

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.