View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2014, 03:50 PM   #83
NinjaZX6R123
ninjette.org guru

Name: Ninja

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja ZX6R, 2009 Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klondike1020 View Post
I was looking at his site after reading all of these recent developments.

He is "selling" thousands of products.

But every item I click on is in "pre-sale" status

it seems a bit like a scam.

and after reading his different sites…. he seems to be living a bit of a self important fantasy of success.

The problem with that is - taking peoples money and not fulfilling your commitment to them as customers, makes you a thief.

I hope it works out. Maybe if there is enough negative publicity out there he will have to start remedying his dishonest business practices.
I agree. I hope he does come through on his words. If not, I will have to take the loss of $1700 (will have to contact credit card company) and spread the word of my experience with his company. 3 months for a kit is unacceptable if you ask me. Even kits from Japan and Indonesia takes less time than that.

I went ahead and posted on as much websites I could find regarding the advertisement of the kit. I will change my comments once I receive the kit. 3 months wait time is bad business no matter how you put it.

"I ordered the 31BLK kit from Joshau Brasse. It's going on 3 months and it has yet to be shipped. There are other people who's complaining about his website Ideacious regarding orders. Hopefully I will either receive the product I ordered or get a full refund if Joshua Brasse is too busy and can't fulfill my order. Through my dealings with him he seems like a stand up guy but has yet to come through."
NinjaZX6R123 is offline   Reply With Quote