View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2014, 01:54 PM   #105
juliankyhl
ninjette.org newbie

Name: julian

Motorcycle(s): none yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by beniblanco View Post
Get your money back. I don't like seeing someone get burned. This guy is just trying to tell you what you want to hear and you replying with those things doesn't help. Honestly, telling him that you support him makes it worse for you. I'm sure this guy probably didn't mention that he is selling his kit now for 1200; you're still paying full price with no discounts for your ridiculous delay. Also the model bike he used for display, he's trying to sell off. That to me is a sign he's doing poorly with this kit. Dude, bite the bullet, get the money back and just custom fabricate with someone local.
He also tried to sell of a prototype of my table in kinda of a shady way to one of my relatives that he owed and still owes refund money.
The problem is with these crowdfunding projects, that it can take so long after production starts till the product is finished, that you are no longer insured by PayPal which is how we paid. most credit cards also have a time limit for when the fraud insurance expires.
juliankyhl is offline   Reply With Quote