View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2014, 02:45 PM   #116
NinjaZX6R123
ninjette.org guru

Name: Ninja

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja ZX6R, 2009 Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by beniblanco View Post
It's funny that you mention that because I just double checked and he modified his ad. Also it seems to me that he lied about his prototype because he is selling it now. I actually saw it in person a few months back and I hate to say it, but it didn't get great comments on it. Good luck
Not sure which one he's selling now but the one at the show he sold already on kiijja or something because I saw the ad myself. It was for the kit already installed on the 250. That was the display prototype kit and he has since made some changes. Can you link me to the site you see him selling it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
Just tell the credit card company to be on standby, I am sure they will.
The only reason he may have finally caved in and sent you a reply is that you had started to make some noise by posting on so many forums because let's face it, forums get people talking specially if there are no major customer reviews out there.
Stay on it as simple as that.
Also, it maybe because of the aforementioned reason, he may have sent you a kit that he wasn't sending out because it wasn't up to the mark[not defending him, just saying that the kit maybe...just maybe not upto the standard he himself set for kits to be]. So double check the kit when it gets there and don't sing his praises till you see everything is okay.
Time for war

Agreed. That's why in my email I said I won't change my comments on those sites until I receive the kit to make sure the quality is some what up to standards. That's if I ever receive anything.
NinjaZX6R123 is offline   Reply With Quote