Thread: Fitness!
View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2014, 11:40 PM   #138
corksil
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: TC

Motorcycle(s): A lot.

Alanass -- I attempted to be civil. I go through this with every single forum I post on.

Now I come to the same crossroad that I have many times before.

In one hand I have option A -- tell you in no uncertain terms that people like you are all that is wrong with this world. Insult you, tell you to go away, to bother someone else. Tell you that you are nothing more than a bug under my foot that will be crushed without second thought or even notice, in full stride, as I run past you following my own path.

Option B is the more politically correct version -- Put you on my ignore list, tell a mod about how you are being rude, won't share the toys, not being nice to the other kids in the room. Set things in motion to get either you or I banned -- and from my experience, whoever has been around the forum longer will probably come out as the 'victor.'

But if I keep doing what I've always done, I'll just get more of the same. So I'm going to go out on a limb and try for an option C -- Tell you that there must certainly be a misunderstanding, and try to resolve our differences.

With respect to all words thus far. Smoking is a lifestyle choice. If you want to criticize my lifestyle, that's your choice. I don't criticize your lifestyle, so I'm not sure what grounds you have to criticize mine. Now kindly apologize (which you won't), and go quietly ufck yourself to death in the corner with a piece of broken glass. Otherwise, I don't have time for you. Have a nice day.

Here's to NOT being friends. When you can bench 4 plates and squat 3 after running 20 miles, maybe you'll be on my radar. Otherwise take your fat and lazy ass somewhere else.

(sorry to everyone reading this thread -- nothing to see here, move right along with your fitness goals and ignore these posts of negativity so frequent with internet browsing.)