View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2014, 07:13 PM   #36
Baron
Urban Legend

Name: Baron

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250R SE - Circe

Alrighty then!!!
Couple of things to update.
These past two days I've rode in some moderate to heavy rain because once I am getting late and the second time. I was careful enough to not slam the brakes although I did feel them not be as effective as they usually are.

Also I discovered that there is an biker meet n' Greet here in Brampton every Monday. At first I was quite nervous to be around other more experienced bikers, I thought that I'd be making a fool of myself but luckily I didn't. I was too excited to remember all the names but I did get some great shots.

BTW for some reason I can't embed a 500px gallery over here so instead of trying to figure that one out I decided to just take a screen cap and hyperlink it to the album. Check it out and let me know what you think of it.

As a whole, the experience was absolutely amazing. Awesome bunch of guys and really friendly. I got to meet a guy who founded a local club for ninjas called 250 Origins GTA[ It goes without saying that I am signing up]. Oh btw his is the streetfighter ninja in the album. Then I saw a guy come with his Panigale.
It was my first time seeing that bike and Holy WTF!!! If I have that much money someday, I think I may have spotted a future mistress[Circe will always be my girl but you know....a guy has needs xD]
All in all there were about a hundred motorcycles, from choppers to cafe racers to sport bikes. I did spot a ninjette with pink trimmings and a pink helmet[the one with the pink helmet in one of the photographs]. If that person is here, I am not in pink at all but that ninjette looked nice!

Also although I am not on facebook[too much drama], I checked out the event page and Circe was in a lot of photographs[Kind of proud :P]. Link: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9287371&type=1

Nyhoo enjoy the photographs
Cheers
-Baron