View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2014, 08:21 PM   #28
marc99
ninjette.org member

Name: marc

Motorcycle(s): Hodaka, fz750,

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaZX6R123 View Post
Yeah, I'm sure you're not rude to everyone. It's part of the business. You'll run into rude people and there are days when you're just in a bad mood. I wish there was a way to fix your spring but it's just a spring. I can understand technical problems with jet kits etc where you can actually help them out. You lost my business though. It seems when your product is bad, you don't want to hear about it and like to place blame.

Anyways, my last suggestion for you is, please update your website. It looks like it was made in the 1990's by a teenager. Wasn't for this forum I would've never ordered your jet kit with the way your website looks.

*edit* At least 1 thing good came out of this. Now you're on this forum which is one of the largest Ninja 250/300 forums on the Internet. Hopefully you can help members here and frequent from time to time.
I can't keep justifying that I was eating dinner at 8pm after working all day and I'd get back to you later. Somehow that's just not good enough for you.

Your rude comments simply make this forum an unenjoyable place to post - and while you can take credit for me joining, you can also take credit for the lack of future tech support volunteered. Maybe you say that it's my loss - but dealing with you on 2 different threads is two hours of my life that I'll never get back.

Signed, the guy you called old and fat,

Marc Salvisberg
marc99 is offline   Reply With Quote