View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2014, 06:32 AM   #1
N-m
Captain 2 Sexy

Name: Newton

Motorcycle(s): Kwaka EX250

My 2006 Kawasaki Ninja EX250F.

I am currently in South TN and ride my 2006 all I can. She is ugly, smells like fumes, has a little bit of a stutter but she is mine. I intend to use her like a borrowed mule until I get the GS back in running shape and then I don't know what will happen. At the moment I am enjoying every minute riding her, though.

Below is a link to the thread I started at ADVRider.com before I heard about the Ninjette.org forums. In fact, Tony here spread the word and I appreciate that. Long story short I don't have time to post as much as I would like so I am taking the lazy but approved route of posting up a link here. Feel free to ad to that thread or here.
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showt...=921308&page=5

My goal is to compile everything I have on the bike in this thread for new riders to further the cause. These forums have been a huge help in getting this bike running as well as it is so I wanted to give back as much as I can.

If you wanted some help/opinion in looking at or working on a bike in my area feel free to contact me. I will help all I can. I firmly believe the more I help others the more I learn or simply reinforce in my own mind.

N-m is offline   Reply With Quote