View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2009, 10:23 AM   #1
Grn99Kawi
ninjette.org sage

Name: A

Motorcycle(s): 2000 Honda CBR600F4 (sold) 1999 Ninja 250 (sold)

Can't say enough good about New Enough..

I recently made my third purchase from them.. first bought my textile jacket, and then my helmet...

I recently bought the Fieldsheer High Flow 2 Mesh jacket after seeing it on their site and then this thread here on this forum.

Anyway.. as I wrote before, the jacket that I received had some 'excess threads' hanging off it.. after thinking about it, I called NewEnough and told them about it. Without question, they sent out another jacket and return package info for the one I already had.

The jacket I received next was pretty much the same. I spoke to NewEnough again, and I was told that it 'should' be okay to snip the ends off carefully.. but if there was an issue then I should call them back.. so I did just that.. snipped some of the ends off....

wore the jacket once on a short trip.. noticed that one of the double stiches was starting to come undone.. so I called them again. No questions, no problems. They are sending another one out and this time the rep was going to check on the jacket before it shipped.

I got it today and it looks good. My thanks go out to Aaron at NewEnough for the help. Never did I feel like I was a bother. Never was I questioned.. it seemed like my satisfaction was the most important thing.

I don't work for NE.. I have no interest in making this post other than to let you all know about my experience. I remember on here that someone had a problem with a helmet not fitting right from another retailer and they had a horrible experience, so I figure it is nice to hear something positive.

Because of this, I'll be shopping at NewEnough for everything I need. They definately deserve my business, and not just because of their prices.

Adam

1999 Kawi Racing Green Ninja 250 sold
Grn99Kawi is offline   Reply With Quote