Old August 31st, 2014, 04:54 AM   #9
ally99
Ninja chick

Name: Allyson

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300

MOTM - Dec '13, Feb '15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floki View Post
I have justified buying a leather suit. Any recommendations on whether to buy two piece/one piece and entry level suits?

I will also be attending that weekend. I've never met any people from this forum so it should be fun. I also never had the chance to take the 2fiddy to the track so this should be interesting...
Well hell yeah! Fun! I, personally, love my 2-piece suit b/c I can easily shed the jacket between sessions. It also makes it a bit simpler to pee. But others would prefer their one-piece I hear, so it's all about personal preference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith12 View Post
Hmmmmm......
Um, yes. Yes is what you meant to say. Yes, for sure, hell yeah, why the hell not, Jennings kicks ass, and you want to MAKE ALLY'S BIRTHDAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirref View Post
I'm looking at $325 for all 3 days is that correct or am I missing other various fees?
Jennings is nice and cheap. The only additional fee is a $10 gate fee per person. Camping is free...i think electric is too??? I'd only ride two of the 3 days, depending on work. I'll either ride Sat and Sun (most likely) or Sun and Mon (preferable), but again, work.

Check out my Appalachian Trail journal, 2015!

Postwhores are COOL! ~Allyson
ally99 is offline   Reply With Quote