View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2014, 06:26 AM   #25
micoulisninja
modaholic junkie

Name: Nick

Motorcycle(s): 2001 ZX-12R, 2009 ninja 345cc and plenty of others in the past...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somchai View Post
The increase in bore must not necesssarily be the main problem, you're right the main factor to look for is the weight.
With a mod like this the stroke-to-bore-ratio changes from 0.66 to 0.61 and when we compare this with the 600 Gixxer which has 0.63 and is reving up to 13500 rpm for its power output.
Also I think with this mod you would need the TB's from the 300 with the 32 diameter.
At least it would be worth a test...
Roland you know I respect you and your expertise and you know more about these things than most of us here (all over the world) do... so I'd expect you of all people to be a little bit more cautious when suggesting even a test...
this kit needs much more than a simple TB upgrade and is definetely not worth the test by anyone who is not willing to throw money away unless they have the time and means to do all the rest that is necessary to make this kit work and we are talking big bucks here....

Last futzed with by micoulisninja; September 14th, 2014 at 12:47 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes
micoulisninja is offline   Reply With Quote