View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2014, 08:43 AM   #11
DallasRoben
TexasHooper

Name: Roben

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 250R

reponding.

flitecontrol - Yes I am lucky, but adrenaline runs high here so I now regret what I did out of anger even though I am not an angry person at all. Now my whole reference to God is more on an admirable point of view that I don't want to discuss, because my beliefs are far less complicated than religion and too simple to make any sense to most, but you are right in that my actions were not the right thing to do.

Alex: I saw him coming at a high speed just before he swerved in, which is why I honked to try and stall him before he cut me off, but obviously he didn't hear me and my first instinct was to swerve, but you are right sir.

BlownWideOpen: Now you're summary is on point technically, but I am not a man of religion or a man of belief in a higher power, God to me is luck and I'd like to believe there is something out there I can blame for when good things come my way, I don't practice anything and don't believe in anything but living life to the fullest, too simple to actually explain man.
DallasRoben is offline   Reply With Quote