View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2009, 12:31 PM   #39
DarkNinja52
ninjette.org sage

Name: aj

Motorcycle(s): Red 09 Ninja 250r aka Sheila (RIP), Red '10 Ninja 250r aka Sasha (Sold), White '13 Ninja 300 (To be Purchased)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cifex View Post
Likewise, I would shoot over to Massapequa (its on the way anyway). We could block for you. I could ride up front and stun the cagers with my modulator, lol.
haha well i'll have to see how comfortable I am with riding. I'm doing much better since my fall. But hopefully transporting the bike to massapequa goes well and I should have a few days more worth of experience before then. Saturday I plan on doing some riding in the area and if I feel good about it, I'll definitely consider coming with you guys.

Also, Saturday is my 21st birthday, and I'm not sure what I'm doing yet, but Sunday morning might not be such a good time for me...

You guys should go ahead and plan everything as if I won't be coming because of all the "if's" and if I can make it, I'll just accomodate to your plans.

Im sure/hope they're will be more chances for me. I just don't want to force myself into an uncomfortable riding situation because I really want to go group riding.