Thread: **** feminism
View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2014, 05:29 PM   #89
Sirref
Private Joker

Name: Ben

Motorcycle(s): '99/'01 Ninja 250 "sketchy", '13 Ninja 300 "yoshi", '03 GSXR 600 "merlin"

MOTM - Mar '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmoluci View Post
I know, it's been well known since the beginning of time that heroin is super-addictive, yet a 23yo neighbor who is a friend of mine, tells me that garbage is everywhere. WTF?

Gee, let me throw my life away so I can get stoned today!
That's because you're near baltimore. H is too easy to get here, the dealers prey on the vulnerable, poor, homeless, etc. If they feel like they have a **** life already the dealers will be talking with them. They convince you with freebies, try to convince you that you can do it once then walk away if you don't like it. Trust me, walking away after you've tried something like that is insanely difficult and not something you want to do. They know that you'll be hooked after you try it and that you'll eventually sell it for them and create new contacts so that you can afford it. I despise the dealers who sell that ****. I don't mind the pot dealers that only sell minor stuff on college campuses though, they're generally not hurting/killing people with or over their product.