Thread: Snow !
View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2014, 04:46 PM   #97
Ninjinsky
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Paul

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250, Yamaha RS200 (classic)

Top marks for explaining principles (proof by verbosity?) but not so much for not using actual figures.
(I ps'd an article by a Professor of Atmospheric Science which indicates no warming for 17 years "the 5 last Octobers and the 5 before them and the five before them" plus2)
The problem is that the propagandists will seize on something like Katrina (which I would regard as an outlier in terms of strength and path) as evidence of climate change whilst ignoring the many years since which have been nearer the middle of the bell.
If you read the works 25 years back on chaos theory and weather you might, as I do, ask whether the weather systems are actually as amenable to statistical analysis as some present them as.
The actual temperature figures (NASA Goddard, NOAA, East Anglia) do not show warming as the Prof. points out. The Models do but the reality does not. so something is wrong. Not least the selected events on the earlier map. You realize I hope that the map is not the full picture but cherry picked?

Now you may wish to write to Dr Christie and tell him he is wrong because you had a warm October. But that would be the weather/ climate error (with which, paradoxically I opened the thread but no one called me on it LoL)
Ninjinsky is offline   Reply With Quote