View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2014, 04:40 AM   #15
Jason5885
ninjette.org member

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250r FI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somchai View Post
@Jason5885 - Jason, about the graph from TYGA, which really is a experienced company, do you realize that they talk about carburetors and NOT the FI-Ninja?
And to make it clear, for me there is no problem what ever you are doing, but the fact is with or without Power Commander when at the FI-Ninja the snorkel is removed the result always was a loss in hp.
In the European Junior Cup the bikes had the Leovince FAST Fuel-System installed what directly compared to the PCV is the more reliable system, especially with the Leovince Fullsystem exhaust what also means that only the Totsubo racing exhaust is more powerful than the LV (Italy is well known for their high knowledge in making exhaust-systems for cars and motorcycles).
And please don't give so many believe or even trust in dyno-runs, since the operator can and also will show you the result he wants you to see especially when he needs to sell you anything. Dynos depend on parameters and many operators don't even know how to setup them in the correct way. Maybe it will give you some inside when you know that on the dyno the torque and NOT the hp is measured - the hp is calculated from the torque-value.
When, then you should only give some trust in a dyno-run from a company which is absolute independent from any sold unit, like air-filters, exhausts, fuel-mappings ect., whats an organisation like i.e. the German TUV or equivalents.
Good luck for you
Ah, i overlooked that part, i'm posting from work at the moment and must of read it all too quickly Lol. Well that again goes to show that there is simply not enough FI Ninja Info out there! lol

Understood Somchai, Thanks for the advice. I will be requesting as much print outs/graphs as possible from the Dyno, He's the only one in my area (Scottish Highlands)

http://www.hmdtuning.co.uk/

''The Highlands Only Official Dynojet Power Commander Tuning centre''
Jason5885 is offline   Reply With Quote