Thread: Pissed
View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2009, 06:36 PM   #1
NoobNinja
WTFBBQ?!

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R

Thumbs down Pissed

So i got my first ticket in june. no warning or anything. i am thankful that i got it from 180$ to 90$ just from being nice tho. whatever.

out riding with friend a few weeks ago. no license/permit. out of state license. no insurance or registration. insanely loud exhaust. its a gixxer 750. going down some back road doing about 60 in a 40 came up on a scion who slammed on the brakes to get down to speed limit cuz of unmarked state trooper sittin behind church. me and friend slow down but trooper decides to follow us. going along another state trooper pulls up behind the first one but nothing happens to him.

yesterday its hot as balls outside. im sweating its muggy and im sticking in places i didnt know could stick. so i come to a stop sign to make a right flip up my visor to let some air in and notice a state trooper in the left hand lane to turn. i come to my complete stop look both ways i actually use my turn signal. i start going visor still up to let some air in for a few seconds. about 1.543384667392 seconds before i reach up to put down my visor the trooper throws the lights on. tells me that i was on a moving bike with my visor up. wasnt even doing 15 mph yet. and there was another stop light about 50 yds away that just turned red. 80$ citation for not having proper eye protection on a motorcycle. not even a warning or anything. just another "im ****ing bored and gotta meet my quota" ticket.

funny thing is that while i was pulled over another kid on a bike drove by with his visor up. FML

end rant. yes i know i guess i had a moving violation but seriously come on.
NoobNinja is offline   Reply With Quote