View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2015, 10:06 PM   #16
Hasersys
ninjette.org member

Name: Hasersys

Motorcycle(s): Have owned Ninja250,EX500,Xj650,RD250,XV750

Quote:
Originally Posted by choneofakind View Post
Newgen front end swap has been done. The bearings are the same and the swap is a direct swap. It's on this forum somewhere.

The newgens swing arm is also a direct swap with the pregen swingarm.
Will the dogbone from http://burkhartcycle.com/ work on the pregen? from what I read it is different, but just form me looking at it I feel as though with some spacers it will fit.

Never thought I would consider doing all this to a 250, but honestly I really enjoy this bike. Makes me wish I were a bit smaller. As for rear sets I will probably make my own adjustable mount later, once I know where I am going to have the height of the bike. I keep flip flopping from doing the fork and swing arm swap. I have never done a track day but always wanted to and this bike makes me wanna try it out. Always wanted to learn how to REALLy ride.

Ok, Sure things.. I have a Gsxr shock in the mail, and need to get a shorter dogbone. I am looking for making up that inch I lose with the shock, and then getting a little more as well. So around what you got 1.5. Also going to do the sonic springs, and racetech emulator.
Hasersys is offline   Reply With Quote