Thread: Photography!
View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2015, 09:07 AM   #267
Apex
Livin' the Minimoto Life

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2022 Honda Navi, 2018 Z-125 Pro

We have a local Facebook group here for garage sales. My wife watches it quite a bit looking for baby stuff for our daughter that is on her way. She noticed a little used Nikon D3200 for sale. They wanted $300 for it, but we are "watching" it. If nobody takes it, which I don't think many will, we will throw a low bid of $200 for the camera. It would be AWESOME to have a second body to shoot with. Then I can have my 24-70, or another lens, on one, and my 70-300 on another. It would make it easier to shoot events. Plus, I would have a backup if one needs to go in for service. I hope nobody jumps on it, but there is one kid showing interest (a lady's son). Hmmmm, If I don't get it, I don't get it. Meh.

The deal isn't that great though. I'm only interested in the body, not the kit 18-55 lens, or the slightly better 55-200. I already have both of those. I may hit up Amazon and find a refurb'd unit to have as a backup. Of course, in a pinch, I do have my old D50 sitting on a shelf. It is only 6.1MP though. A 3200 is what, 24MP? So...ummm......yeaaaaahhhhh. hahaha

2022 Honda Navi && 2018 Z-125 Pro
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote