View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2015, 12:11 PM   #36
Shoganai
Wrenching Wench

Name: Shogs

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250R

There is an invisible line between simply sharing one’s passion and experiences and being boastful.

I strive to share my passion and I pray I never come across as the latter. If I do, please feel free to pop me on the nose with a rolled up newspaper and say, “Bad dog!!” I have no ego to burse. I’m 52 years old and at my age I can’t be bothered with stressing if people like me or not but I do want to get along if at all possible.

That said, I strive to be kind, respectful and generous.

I try to follow this teaching.
“Before you speak, (post) think -Is it necessary? Is it true? Is it kind? Will it hurt anyone? Will it improve on the silence?”- Sri Sathya Sai Baba

Will I peg off from time to time, hell yes. Will I apologize from time to time, most defiantly.

I respect that for the most part, no one knows who the hell I am and I will lurk more and post less. ***walks in, sits at small table in a darkish corner, orders a bottle of Ouzo and an empty glass and keeps mouth shut***

Linked - contains 'the finger" - http://shoganai.smugmug.com/Motorcyc...DSC01182-L.jpg

Re:Intro
Sirref, alex.s, greenaero, ally99 and csmith12
Thank you.

Re-boobies
250rr
Here’s one just for you.

Ghostt - Welcome, and you had me at BACON!
If you need a moment, we’ll understand.

NDspd - I have only 34,000 miles to speak of for my first 4 years of riding.

At some point a few years ago, I came to realize that keeping track of the number of miles I ride is just another form of dick measuring. I asked myself, who really cares? And why?
Well, I don’t care unless it’s for documenting an IBA ride.
If someone else cares, then they are trying to use a number to judge me as a rider without riding with me, or dick measuring. In either case, my internal response is “talk to the hand”.
So I stopped. The numbers I posted are the last ones I’m aware of. I really don’t have any idea what my actual mileage numbers are.

cadd, LittleRedNinjette, Snake and ForceofWill - Thank you.

Snake – Thank you. Have you met my hiking buddy?

c-dog – Thank you. I have been blessed.
If you mean I know how to break, total, misuse, abuse, mistreat and otherwise push them and myself beyond normal wear and tear, then yeah…

JohnnyBravo – Thank you.

allanoueI – “amazing! I roast the raw It is very interesting.”

Does that mean I avoided the no0b bashing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB0418 View Post
I know I sure would. Ive got one if your interested.
Check your PM’s