Thread: How do I BP
View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2015, 07:26 PM   #10
shereth
ninjette.org member

Name: Alan

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250

Thanks for the advice and input everyone, I do appreciate it. I would be the last one to deny that I need to bone up on the fundamentals; I guess seeing yourself looking sloppy in photos tends to make you a little self conscious of the wrong things

Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith12 View Post
Alan, was there any classroom time available at your track day? Did you take advantage of the coaches there were out riding with you and in the paddock?
They did not have a classroom component but the coaches were helpful, especially helping to find the lines. Apparently there were a lot of first timers this last weekend though so their time and attention was at something of a premium and I didn't get to spend as much time as I wanted picking their brains.

I'll have to look into finding a trackday org that does classroom time, but what about the ERC/ARC courses offered by the MSF? I took the beginner's course a long time ago and it was great, but I don't hear much said about the other courses they offer and what you can get out of them.

Anyway thanks again to everyone who offered input. I had a blast at the track regardless and look forward to going again, but I'll try to worry more about getting the fundamentals down than how I look for the photog!
shereth is offline   Reply With Quote