View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2015, 11:20 AM   #1
Hero Danny
Inline 4!!!

Name: Danny

Motorcycle(s): 2008 CBR600rr, 1987 KLR 250

Would YOU leave your motorcycle on the side of the highway?

I saw an interesting post on reddit about someone leaving their bike on the highway (OP didn't specify why) Said he couldn't get a tow truck until the next morning. Anyway... bike was stolen (unsurprisingly) and was not in any tow records.

Made me think... how many people would do this? I know what I would do, I'd push that bike home, I don't care how tired/hungry I am I'd push it all the way home or find a way to get it home. If It's not home, then i'm not home. (Only exception would be if it was freezing and I was becoming a serious risk for frost bite or some other illness, in which case I most likely wouldn't be riding my bike in the first place).

What about you guys? Interested in the responses.. Although I have a feeling most of you would have a similar reaction as me.

Let's say hypothetically speaking you couldn't tow the bike yourself or have someone else do it. Also the bike was broken too badly to fix on the side of the road.

For those of you who are interested here is the original post... http://www.reddit.com/r/motorcycles/...he_interstate/

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.