View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2015, 12:58 AM   #29
NinjaZX6R123
ninjette.org guru

Name: Ninja

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja ZX6R, 2009 Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.s View Post
i just wish they would do something about that hideous silver radiator and ugly, newly exposed horn
I agree. Without some modification to the kit it looks ugly. It's a simple fix though. Paint the two sides and add a black radiator cover like I did. Also, front/back turn signals are hideous because it uses the stock. I added aftermarket fronts and integrated tail light to the back. Also, the stock exhaust along with this kit is so ugly. Get a short exhaust. Get rid of the rear passenger foot rest too, damn thing doesn't fit with this kit. While you're at it, relocate the rear reservoir. You'll need rear tire hugger unless you want rocks/dirt to kick up to your back due to short tail.

I only wished I lived closer to the guy so I can customize this kit to my liking as he is willing to work with you to make any changes. I would definitely change the look of the side fairings to look more compact and flow with the design. If done right, this kit looks pretty awesome. I get stopped all the time on the streets from people telling me how it looks awesome and what bike it is. Sadly I have to tell them it's a 250R. In the future I want to make some mods like this to my 636.

NinjaZX6R123 is offline   Reply With Quote