Old March 27th, 2015, 09:16 PM   #23
rojoracing53
Fast-Guy wannabe

Name: Jason

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja250, 2011 RM-Z250, 2004 NSR50,

MOTM - Jan '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by snapshot View Post
I feel you on the bicyclist thing. We were abused by a guy on one a while back. Luckily I got it on video. You can see my reaction in the mirror.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdlPLg-nEaw

Link to original page on YouTube.

Ride on,

J~

Abused? that was far from abuse. You guys were going so slow my grandma on her beach cruiser probably would have passed you as well. If you notice he passed you on the left without even crossing the yellow lines and promptly moved to the far right as the road flatted out so you guys could safely pass him back. You may not have liked how this guy did the deed just like he didn't like the fact that in the only place he could get some free effortless speed there just happened to be some super slow motos in the way. The fact is that the cyclist just wanted to get around you guys and intended to try and be courteous about it. You guys were going so slow it would have felt no different then passing someone walking down the bike path.

Try not to let it bother you, I rate harley's or cruisers in general at the same level as a prius in the "I don't want to get suck behind that vehicle category" with mini vans just above.
rojoracing53 is offline   Reply With Quote